Forums » Support

Saturdays clash at BB&T Center.G

• 420 posts
    January 1, 2020 10:24 PM PST

BATHURST, N. Fake USWNT Jerseys .B. -- Jonathan Drouin scored and added three assists as the Halifax Mooseheads dominated the Acadie-Bathurst Titan in a 9-1 victory on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Darcy Ashley and Luca Ciampini had a goal and two assists each for Halifax (30-16-1), which won its fourth consecutive game. Brent Andrews, Brandon Vuic, Danny Moynihan, Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Philippe Gadoury also scored for the Mooseheads. Goaltender Zachary Fucale made 22 saves for the win. Simon Fortier was the lone scorer for Acadie-Bathurst (17-25-4). Jacob Brennan started in net for the Titan, stopping nine of 13 shots, before giving way to Miguel Sullivan, who turned aside 34-of-39 shots in 44 minutes of relief. --- SCREAMING EAGLES 5 ISLANDERS 1 SYDNEY, N.S. -- Julien Pelletier scored twice and Justin Hache had three assists as Cape Breton handed Charlottetown its fourth straight loss. Kyle Farrell had a goal and an assist for the Screaming Eagles (24-19-3) while Charles-Eric Legare and Clark Bishop each scored once. The Islanders (17-25-5) got their lone goal from Spenser Cobbold. Cape Bretons Zachary Fortin made 32 saves for the win as Charlottetowns Mason MacDonald turned away 29-of-33 shots in defeat. --- VOLTIGEURS 3 WILDCATS 0 MONCTON, N.B. -- Louis-Philip Guindon stopped all 22 shots his way as Drummondville blanked the Wildcats. Matthew Boudons opened the scoring in the first period for the Voltigeurs (29-16-2) and Alexandre Grand-Maison tacked on two more goals, including one into an empty net. Conor Garland led all Moncton (23-23-2) skaters with six shots on net. Alex Dubeau made 22 saves for the Wildcats, who went 0 for 9 with the man advantage. --- FOREURS 3 ARMADA 2 (SO) BOISBRIAND, Que. -- Nicolas Aube-Kubel scored the winner as Val-dOr edged the Armada. Olivier Galipeau forced extra time for the Foreurs (29-16-2) with a goal at 17:23 of the third period while Pierre-Maxime Poudrier had the other. Samuel Hodhod and Christopher Clapperton scored for Blainville-Boisbriand (28-10-8) and Guillaume Beaudoin assisted on both. Antoine Bibeau made 21 saves for Val-dOr through 65 minutes and three more in the shootout as Etienne Marcoux stopped 27 shots for the Armada. --- TIGRES 3 HUSKIES 2 VICTORIAVILLE, Que. -- Francois Tremblay made 46 saves as the Tigres slipped past Rouyn-Noranda for their fifth win in a row. Jean-Francois Plante, Philippe Hudon and Ross Johnston scored for Victoriaville (21-19-6), which led 3-0 midway through the second period. Marcus Power and Jason Fuchs responded for the Huskies (26-15-5) and Jean-Sebastien Dea earned an assist on each. Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger kicked out 21-of-24 shots in a losing cause. Megan Rapinoe Jersey . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. Ashley Sanchez Jersey .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center.Great Britain failed to add to their medal tally on the final day of the IAAF World Indoor Championships in Portland. The result meant Britain endured their worst performance at a World Indoor Championships in a decade after finishing the weekend without a gold medal - only the second time that has happened since 1997. Robbie Grabarz won silver in the high jump on Saturday, adding to the bronze medals won on Friday by Tiffany Porter in the 60m hurdles and Lorraine Ugen in the womens long jump.But Daniel Bramble finished a creditable sixth in the long jump on Sunday after recording a season-best 8.14m with his second jump, before equalling the mark again with his fifth attempt.American Marquis Dendy won the event with a jump of 8. Carla Overbeck Jersey. 26m, edging Australian Fabrice Lapierre to the gold medal by just one centimetre.Lawrence Clarke had earlier failed to qualify for the 60m hurdles final after finishing sixth in his semi-final.Commonwealth Games silver medallist Isobel Pooley cleared 1.89m in the womens high jump but that was only good enough for 10th place as Vashti Cunningham - daughter of former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Randall Cunningham - claimed gold.Lee Emmanuel was sixth in the mens 3000m final, while Stephanie Twell also finished sixth in the womens 3000m final, ahead of Scottish distance runner Josephine Moultrie, who came home in 13th place.Chris OHare finished eighth in the mens 1500m which was won by American Matthew Centrowitz. ' ' '

• 387 posts
    July 4, 2021 3:02 AM PDT

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. Nevertheless think about if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its field. Fantastic blog! How to Gain Baccarat

• 387 posts
    August 30, 2021 5:30 AM PDT
    I think that is an enchanting element, it made me assume a bit. Thank you for sparking my thinking cap. Once in a while I get so much in a rut that I simply really feel like a record. team software

• 387 posts
    September 11, 2021 5:25 AM PDT
    You were quite interesting.. But sadly I didnrrrt trust them much :/ Although I might disagree I still give you support as how confident you are on your writing lol 1940's vintage clothing

• 387 posts
    September 19, 2021 5:05 AM PDT
    Myra Condo by Selangor Dredging Berhad. Hotline 61009266. Get Discounts, Direct Developer Price, Brochure, Floor Plan, Price List. Upcoming new launch at Potong Pasir Myra

• 387 posts
    October 9, 2021 4:37 AM PDT
    being an entrepreneur opened up lots of business leads on my line of work, i like to make money both online and offline.. midtown modern showflat
    • 387 posts
    October 10, 2021 7:27 AM PDT
    We still cannot quite think that I could truthfully often be those types of checking important points entirely on your blog post. My children and so i are sincerely thankful for one’s generosity too as for giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Information you information I received with your web-site. new jersey addiction detox

• 387 posts
    October 22, 2021 2:06 AM PDT
    When muscles heal from the stress of a hard workout, they are larger and stronger.   hydrocodone for sale uk